just had a long talk with tabi.. called her to talk about ----- but ended up yakking endlessly about random stuff instead. haha thanks for listening to me and everything kaes (: ohwell.. watching wanna come in on mtv now. damn crappy but funny show. haha i practically wasted the whole day away doing nothing. not good. need to start studying soon. haha im going for night study! think itll be quite productive since i cant study at home at all. cant wait.
kk i feel like watching some sappy movie like a moment to remember or qiu tian de tong hua now. haha totally in the mood for it. wend remember our qiu tian de tong hua outing! haha i miss times like that.. miss you man we MUST catch up asap. havent seen you for quite long :/. haha what happened to our weekly outing huh.
ohwell. feel like im drifting further and further away from you. maybe its just my insecurities settling in again.. but for this time i really hope thats all there is to it. though i doubt. i wish you were here. imu.
Did I hear you right
'cause I thought you said
Let's think it over
You have been my life
And I never planned
Growing old without you
Shadows bleeding through the light
Where the love once shined so bright
Came without a reason
Don't let go on us tonight
Love's not always black and white
Haven't I always loved you?
But when I need you
You're almost here
And I know that's not enough
And when I'm with you
I'm close to tears
'cause your only almost here
We are such Chemicals